- Party arrived back at Geldergreen without Odette. Paisley told the others that she was leaving, due to something 'Frank' told her. They go and drink.
- Later in the evening, Blueflame and Hunter arrive at the tavern and find the group. Hunter informs them that they have been summoned to the Mayor's office at dawn. They enjoy their night.
- The next day, the Mayor informs them that Akelleon has placed the city under martial law, and they have been tasked with investigating the tower.
- On the first day of travelling, the party was ambushed by a group of basidironds, followed by shambling mounds acting oddly hostile. They encounter a small flock of leshy's, which Blueflame convinced to let them pass. They later encountered and defeated a party of bugbears, goblins, and goblin dogs.
- On the second day, the party encountered a dying Ankylosaurus and the pack of Deinonychus that were hunting it. They defeated the pack and took skin and meat from the dinosaurs.
- Blueflame communed with his god, and was given new knowledge.
- The party arrived at the tower and met Altan, who told them about the being Archaon and the existence of powerful Lord Souls. He asked them to retrieve a journal for him, then told them that there were answers in the tower and they must go down.
- The party battled a group of powerful Air elementals.
- Blueflame was drawn to a chest on the altar that the greater Air elemental was guarding. Inside was a petrified dragon egg. When he touched it, he was consumed by crackling electricity, and gained the Lord Soul of Evil Dragons.
- The party travelled back to Geldergreen and found Hellknights at the city gates.
- Party levelled to 10th.
Drakwald Deepwoods I: Death in the Deepwoods
Summary: Session 4
The party grows, and investigates the strange tower.